Dr. Sally Ing
Dr. Sally Ing
DDS, University of Toronto
Dr. Sally Ing was born and raised right here in Orléans. Growing up she attended Forest Valley Elementary School and Gloucester High School. She then completed her bachelor’s degree with Honours in Biopharmaceutical Sciences (B.Sc.) at the University of Ottawa in 2008.
Following her undergraduate studies, Dr. Ing continued her education at the University of Toronto where she earned her degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) in 2012. After graduation, she moved to the town of Deep River, Ontario where she honed her skills as the only dentist in her office.
Dr. Ing has now returned to her roots and is serving the community she grew up in. Outside of the office, you can find Dr. Ing playing soccer, practicing Pilates and Yoga, dancing, and snowboarding. She also enjoys baking, reading, and spending time with her husband Eric and their son Willem.
Degrees & Memberships
- 2012 - Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) - University of Toronto
- 2008 - Biopharmaceutical Sciences (B.Sc.) (Hon.) - University of Ottawa
- Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Dental Association
- Member of the Ottawa Dental Society
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for a dentist in Orléans? We're happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.Request Appointment
LocationChapel Hill Dental
- Monday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Wednesday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Thursday:11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Saturday:08:00 am - 01:00 pm
*During COVID-19, we are open one Friday and Saturday of each month. Contact us to learn more.